Christies Beach and Port Noarlunga Area – What a fabulous place to stay!!!
Pardon our bias, but is there a better place in which to live or spend a holiday?
Both Christies Beach and Port Noarlunga are becoming widely recognised as perfect locations for a relaxing time.
Consider the many simple pleasures on your doorstep if you live or holiday here:
- Walking distance to many Cafes/Restaurants and Shops as well as Well-being Centres and Art Galleries.
- Superb beaches all perfect for safe bathing/surfing activities and serviced by the local Surf Lifesaving Clubs.
- A variety of Playgrounds for the younger brigade.
- Fishing from the Port Noarlunga jetty or off the surf beaches and inlet.
- Nearby McLaren Vale area with its first class wineries, and more dining options.
- Diving, snorkelling, kayaking activities within easy reach.
- Invigorating sea breezes with great ocean views and amazing sunsets.
- Proximity to many interesting places to visit – including Strathalbyn, Willunga, Victor Harbor – all within an easy drive. Also within easy reach is access to the ferry for Kangaroo Island – another outstanding attraction.
In this area we have all the necessary facilities for modern-day living, but without the hustle and bustle of the ’big city’ environment and ‘high-rise’ buildings imposing their overpowering presence.
Naturally, visitors who want to savour the special ‘ingredients’ of our locality need somewhere to stay during their visit. Unless they have friends or relatives with appropriate and available accommodation, finding the right place to stay can be difficult.
One of our valued clients has the perfect solution!!
Sally Muto-Henderson and husband Glenn have the perfect accommodation for short or long-term stays in an Executive Townhouse at Christies Beach
The property is a spacious modern 4 bedroom townhouse with all the appliances and services required for a luxurious stay at reasonable cost.
It is located in a very quiet street with virtually no through traffic. Cafes and local shopping at Christies Beach are a pleasant 5 minute stroll away. The major Colonnades shopping precinct is only a short 4 minute drive.
The beautiful sand of Christies Beach is only 100 metres from the front door. The child-friendly beach is directly adjacent to, and serviced by, the local Life Saving and Sailing clubs.
Nearby Port Noarlunga with its many cafes, restaurants and historic jetty is only a few minutes drive, or for those looking to stay fit, a very pleasant 15-20 minute walk along the coastline.
A special feature is the upstairs balcony with ocean views and remote-controlled blinds to take the heat out of the late afternoon sun while you relax and enjoy pre-dinner drinks and nibbles or look after the steaks on the gas barbecue.
- Large open plan Lounge/Dining area including a 52″ Sony flat screen LCD TV with Foxtel channels, Blu-Ray disc player and Bose surround sound system.
- Fully equipped Kitchen with gas cooktop, electric oven, 2-door fridge/freezer, dishwasher, filtered water system, pantry and extensive food preparation area.
- Bedroom 1 – King bed, ensuite and dressing area.
- Bedroom 2/study – trundle or port-a-cot available on request.
- Guest toilet/vanity.
- Huge balcony with gas barbecue, outside dining table and seating.
- Additional family-oriented area with 36″ Sharp flat screen LCD TV, DVD player and Playstation (perfect for the younger generation).
- Bedroom 3 – Queen bed and built-in robes.
- Bedroom 4 – single-size bunk beds and built-in robes.
- Large family Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
- Separate Toilet with adjacent vanity area.
- Laundry with washing machine and separate dryer.
- Imposing entry hall.
- Two-car lock-up Garage with direct secure access to the house.
MEMBERS OFFER: 10% off accommodation. Excludes Christmas School holidays, Easter long weekend. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or sale items.
For booking call: 0419 529 869